To our valued customers:
- We will serve our customers with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- We will deliver to our customers more than we promised through value-added services.
- We will perform our work to meet technical codes or better.
- We will explore each customer situation in sufficient detail and gather sufficient facts to gain an understanding of the problem, the scope of assistance needed, and the possible benefits our service and technical recommendations may provide our customers.
- We will respect each customer's home and property and leave them as clean as we found them.
To our employees:
- We will treat our employees fairly.
- We will assign technical and support personnel to each job in accord with their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- We will provide training for all our employees on an on-going basis to uphold high performance standards.
- We will only hire personnel of high integrity.
- We will perform jobs for which we are qualified by our experience and technical competence.
- We will make quality service the trademark of the jobs we perform.
- We will schedule all work to provide a minimum of inconvenience to our customers
- We will stand behind our craftsmanship.
- We will not provide services to a customer under terms or conditions that might damage or compromise the integrity of our trade and profession. We will follow the golden rule.
- We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner.
- We will maintain a wholly professional attitude and behavior toward those we serve, our fellow contractors, our own employees, our suppliers, and the public at large.
- We will be good corporate citizens.
- We will protect the health and safety of our communities by sharing knowledge of new environmental developments and technological advancements with the communities we serve.
- We will report violations of this code of ethics