"… While I have always received good service from your company, (the technician) was exceptionally thorough and courteous. He explained how to care for the system, and described clearly—but without pressure—the additional products and services your company offers. I was very pleased and wanted to tell you so."
Expert Dryer Vent Cleaning, by our qualified technicians – a great value at $119.95* or $89.95* when combined with other services!
Click here to Schedule a Service Call or call us at 1-800-890-4328.
Cleaning your lint screen is not enough to ensure an efficient, safe clothes dryer. Even a cleaned lint screen traps only 75% of the lint produced inside a dryer. The remaining 25% can build up inside the dryer vent, blocking air flow and becoming a serious fire hazard. Dryer lint is highly flammable and has the potential to ignite at any time.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) recommends that you have your dryer vents cleaned at least once a year. There are approximately 15,000 dryer vent-related fires each year in the United States, causing over $90 million in damages and lost property. The leading cause of these fires is a failure to have the vents properly cleaned.
A dryer with clogged vents also runs hotter and longer; this will make the machine far less efficient and increase both your utility costs and the wear and tear on the machine. It can also damage your clothes, increase the potential for mechanical failures, and decrease the life of the dryer. By cleaning your dryer vent, we can help ensure your dryer is both safe and energy efficient.
You should consider having your dryer vent cleaned if: