Plumbing Services in Greenbelt, MD
As a local leader in home comfort since 1931, United Air Temp is Greenbelt’s trusted provider for comprehensive plumbing, drain cleaning, and sewer services.
We’re here for all your repair, replacement, and installation needs to keep your home’s plumbing in optimal condition.
Signs You Need a Professional Plumber
It can be tempting to tackle your home’s plumbing yourself, but it’s best to turn to licensed and experienced professionals like those at United Air Temp for plumbing repairs and replacements.
Common signs you need plumbing help include:
- Leaking, frozen, or burst pipes
- Sewage or drain backups
- Clogged or overflowing toilets
- Discolored or odorous water
- Water damage on walls or ceilings
- Inconsistent hot water
- Low water pressure
- Rising water bills
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Repair in the Greenbelt Area
At United Air Temp, we understand that plumbing breakdowns and malfunctions happen at all hours of the day.
Whether you have no water, a gas leak, flooding due to a burst pipe, or another emergent issue, our 24/7 plumbers are here to help.
For emergency plumbing services in Greenbelt when you need them most, call (877) 552-8919.
Full-Service Plumbing for Greenbelt Homes
Our plumbers are equipped to address a variety of plumbing issues, including:
- Burst pipe repair
- Clogged sink clearing and repair
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Gas line replacement and repair
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Tankless water heater repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Pressure-reducing valve installation
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Water supply pipe repair and replacement
- Leak detection and repair
- Boiler repair and replacement
- And more!
Greenbelt-Area Drain & Sewer Services
Your water, drain, and sewer pipes are your plumbing’s infrastructure. United Air Temp provides effective drain and sewer services throughout Greenbelt.
- Video camera inspections allow us to quickly identify the source and cause of any blockage.
- Drain cleaning from a professional will clear blockages and stop standing water in your fixtures.
- Hydro jetting is a technique we use to remove sewer line clogs and excessive buildup that drain snakes and augers can’t clear.
- Sewer line replacement and repair may require a trenchless or traditional approach to address tree root intrusion, a line break, or deteriorating pipe materials.
- Sewage ejector pump replacement and repair aid drainage flow for properties with a main sewer line or basement fixtures that are lower than the municipal sewer line.
Sump Pump Replacement & Repair in Greenbelt, MD
If your home’s sump pump isn’t working properly, your basement could flood when faced with heavy rainfall or a burst pipe.
Keep your sump pump working well with routine testing. If you have any issues, UAT offers sump pump repair and replacement to ensure your home is protected from flood risks.
Choose United Air Temp for Plumbing Services in Greenbelt & Surrounding Areas
United Air Temp is not only committed to delivering excellent service to Greenbelt, but we also believe in prioritizing the customer experience from start to finish.
Our team works hard to provide quality craftsmanship and deliver solutions that are both efficient and reliable for the long term.
We pride ourselves on being punctual, communicative, and trustworthy — check out our reviews to see what your neighbors have to say and request service with our team to see for yourself.