Water Heaters in Jacksonville
Do you give your water heater the appreciation it deserves? It may operate silently behind the scenes, but your water heater is one of the hardest working appliances in your home. Whether you’re looking to repair your unit, prevent breakdowns, or upgrade to a new water heater, the team at United Air Temp can help. We serve the Jacksonville area with over 90 years of experience.
Get in touch with us to discuss your water heating needs today!
Our Water Heater Services
We proudly service all makes and models of water heaters, including traditional storage tanks, tankless water heaters, heat pump water heaters, solar-powered water heaters, and condensing water heaters. Here’s a look at what we offer:
- Water heater repair – The next time your water heater acts up, trust the team at United Air Temp to get it back up and running. With 24/7 emergency services, we’ll have the problem diagnosed and repaired as soon as possible.
- Water heater replacement – Is it time to install a new water heater? We can help you with every step of the process, from selecting the right size and fuel type to performing an expert installation. We’ll even haul away your old unit to make the replacement as convenient as possible.
- Water heater maintenance – Far too many homeowners assume that water heaters don’t need maintenance. However, flushing the system, cleaning the air intake filter, adjusting all electrical connections, and inspecting the anode rod once a year ensures the safest, most energy-efficient operation and extends your water heater’s life span.
- Water heater installation – Are you building a new home in the Jacksonville area? Make sure your water heater is installed correctly from the start with help from United Air Temp. We’ll guide you as you choose between a storage tank and a tankless water heater. Then, we’ll install the unit professionally and leave you with operating instructions and warranty information to help you enjoy your new water heater for years to come.
Why Choose Us?
When you call on the pros at United Air Temp, you’ll receive:
- Upfront pricing
- Quality craftsmanship
- On-time scheduling
- Trained technicians
- And more!
Depend On United Air Temp for Water Heater Services in Jacksonville, FL
Since our company began in 1931, we have never lost sight of the importance of integrity, credibility, and going the extra mile for our customers. For example, we only hire licensed, insured, background-checked plumbers to join our team, ensuring you feel comfortable with the professional who knocks on your door. We also prioritize upfront pricing, offer free estimates on system replacements, and don’t charge overtime fees because we aren’t interested in nickel-and-diming our customers.
To experience why we’re Jacksonville’s premier plumbing contractor, please contact us today for any water heater services you need.
Frequently Asked Questions About Water Heaters
What Temperature Should I Set My Water Heater?
While the default temperature is 140 degrees, you can save money and reduce scalding at the tap by setting your water heater to 120 degrees. Just don’t set it any lower than this, or you’ll risk microbial growth in the tank.
How Do I Know It’s Time To Replace My Water Heater?
Here are the factors to consider:
- Age of the system
- Not enough hot water
- Visible corrosion
- Rising water heating bills
- Discolored, smelly, or metallic-tasting hot water
- Rising repair costs
Should I Install a Tankless Water Heater?
Eco-friendly tankless water heaters are common in Europe and Asia and have gained popularity in the U.S. They allow your family to take endless back-to-back showers, reduce your water heating costs, and last twice as long as tank-style units. Just be aware that they come with a higher upfront cost, have a limited flow rate, and may offer less consistent water temperatures.
If you still have questions, please contact United Air Temp for the answers you need.