Our service technicians are trained to address your concerns regarding heating, air-conditioning and air quality service to your home. We have a continuing education program that keeps our technicians trained and well informed on the latest products in the industry. Whatever your requirement you can rest comfortable with the knowledge that United Air Temp has the expertise to solve your problems.
BENEFITS OF MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS
We take for granted our heat pumps, furnaces and air conditioners, until they stop working. Then comes the panicked call to the service company, and a repair job that always ends up costing more than we expect.
Regular care and maintenance can forestall most of these breakdowns at a fraction of the cost of repairs. Have your heating and air conditioning inspected, cleaned and checked at least once a year. United Air Temp offers these services for a modest annual fee.
Homeowners should consider replacing ancient furnaces, boilers, and other appliances with new high-efficiency or water-saving models. By doing so you will save on energy costs, water consumption and improve the quality of your life in the process. Replacing a piece of equipment that is more than 12-15 years old will pay for itself within a few years.
IMPORTANT SPECIFIC BENEFITS
- Emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Reduced energy costs. Savings on sewer and water charges.
- Improved air and water quality resulting in better health.
- The diagnostic charge is waived for covered or non-covered repairs.
- Upgraded products are available at discounted prices.
- The ease of scheduling routine service work by setting appointments for a specific time.
- Locking in the cost of future service agreements at today’s prices.
- These plans can be transferred to new owner.