Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair in Orlando, FL
As one of Orlando’s top plumbing companies, United Air Temp proudly offers trenchless sewer pipe repair as part of our comprehensive sewer services. Our team has the expertise to quickly restore your sewer line for minimal inconvenience and lasting results.
With over 90 years in the industry, we’ve built a reputation for exceptional home services. With our satisfaction guarantee, you can rest assured that your sewer pipes are in capable hands.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair
Unsure if your sewer line needs repair? It’s important not to let sewer issues go unaddressed, as they can result in serious damage to your property.
Instead, look for signs that you need repairs, including:
- Sewage odors in your sink, shower, or tub drains: This is a sign that wastewater and sewer gas are getting into places where they shouldn’t be and may indicate a broken pipe.
- Frequent clogs and slow drainage: Tree roots, hair, mineral buildup, and more can obstruct your drain and sewer system. Drain cleaning may clear the clog but won’t resolve the damage left behind.
- Gurgling drains: Noisy pipes are caused by air trapped in your drain and sewer pipes.
- Sewage backups: If sewage cannot get through your pipes, it may backflow into your home.
- Unusually lush grass: Water and nutrients from sewage act as fertilizer. It may make your lawn greener, but your drain and sewer lines will suffer.
- Sinkholes near your sewer line: This is a sign that water and waste have seeped into your soil, making it soft and difficult to stand on.
What is Pipe Relining?
Pipe relining is another name for trenchless sewer pipe repair. At United Air Temp, our expert plumbers will use an existing sewer access point to insert a liquid epoxy solution that will become your pipe liner.
We’ll inflate the liner so it will cure inside your existing pipe. It’ll harden to create a new pipe inside of the old one.
This method resolves cracks and corrosion for a fast solution to damaged sewer pipes!
Trenchless Sewer Line Repair vs. Traditional Sewer Line Replacement
With traditional pipe replacement, we’ll need to excavate your lawn to reach the pipes, remove them, and install new ones. This technique is typically only used for severely deteriorated pipes.
Although we do our best to streamline the process, this is a more invasive method and requires landscaping work to restore your yard when the replacement is done.
When it comes to restoring your sewer line, trenchless pipe repair is the ideal option. We’ll use your existing pipes as a host for a pipe liner that will perform like a new pipe, so no digging is required.
Our plumbers can use video pipe inspections to determine the location and cause of your sewer line issues so we can recommend trenchless repair or trench replacement.
Benefits of Trenchless Pipe Repair
Broken sewer pipes are a hassle, but using trenchless methods comes with many benefits compared to traditional sewer services, including:
- Reduced damage to your yard and foundation
- Faster service for minimal interruption to your routines
- Lower labor and material costs for a more affordable solution
- High-quality repairs and great durability
- And more!
Choose United Air Temp for Pipe Relining in Orlando
At United Air Temp, we believe in delivering complete customer satisfaction. Our team is committed to service excellence, ongoing training, and outstanding character.
We’re proud to offer our customers superior products and quality craftsmanship no matter the job. We ensure transparent communication, eco-friendly solutions, and a satisfaction guarantee that sets us apart from the competition.
UAT is invested in your comfort and satisfaction, and we do everything we can to make you a customer for life!