Air Conditioning Maintenance in Duluth & Marietta, GA
Do you keep up with the maintenance your air conditioner needs each year? Without annual maintenance, even the highest-quality air conditioner’s performance, reliability, and efficiency are sure to fall.
When AC problems strike in the middle of an Atlanta summer, it can mean expensive AC repairs, spending the day without cooling, or ridiculous electric bills. Even if you keep up with maintenance like changing or cleaning filters, dusting off fins, etc., your system still needs professional attention at least once a year to stay in peak condition.
The technicians at United Air Temp offer comprehensive air conditioner maintenance, delivered with full professionalism and a dedication to customer satisfaction. We’ll ensure your air conditioner is running as well as possible, identify any issues or developing issues, and help you understand what to expect from your AC in the future.
Need air conditioner maintenance in the Duluth, Marietta, and Atlanta, GA, area? You can count on United Air Temp to help. Contact us today.
Does Air Conditioning Maintenance Matter?
Your air conditioner isn’t designed to go years without professional attention. Scheduling professional maintenance is essential to minimizing the toll the Atlanta, GA, heat takes on your AC. AC maintenance includes the vital care your system needs for optimal performance, such as calibrating your system, checking for loose electrical connections, lubricating parts, and more.
Without this professional attention, your air conditioner will operate with reduced efficiency and performance with each passing year. Plus, the wear and tear will worsen due to the increased friction, heat, etc., caused by the lack of maintenance. Over time, this can cause your system to break down and leave you paying for AC repairs or even a replacement.
Want to learn more about air conditioning maintenance services in the Atlanta, GA, area? Contact United Air Temp for help from our experts.
Your United Air Temp Air Conditioning Maintenance Visit
Our Clean and Check procedure includes, as needed:
- Check thermostat calibration (improperly calibrated thermostats will result in incorrect temperature in the home).
- Clean and check the blower fan to remove any dirt and dust, which reduces the amount of air circulated through your home.
- Wash or clean any washable filter.
- Check and rinse outdoor coils.
- Check all electronics.
- Check for proper temperature drop (refrigerant pressures checked when needed).
- Check fan control.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Check all electrical wiring to be secure and intact.
- Clean and check condensation drain.
- ENVIROCON the system to kill mold and mildew that grows in the AC system
Schedule a visit or contact us for more about the United Air Temp AC tune-up process in the Duluth, Marietta, or Atlanta, GA, area.
6 Benefits of Preventive Maintenance for Your Air Conditioner
Keeping up with preventative maintenance benefits your system, home, and wallet. Schedule routine AC maintenance and enjoy:
- A longer-lasting system
- A drastically reduced chance of your system breaking down unexpectedly
- Reduced repair costs by catching problems early
- Lower energy bills thanks to improved efficiency
- Improved comfort thanks to better performance
- Cleaner air and fewer allergies thanks to clean filters and internal components
Choose United Air Temp for AC Maintenance in Atlanta
Preventative maintenance is crucial if you want to make the most of your air conditioner, whether it’s an old reliable or a new high-efficiency model. Make sure yours is getting the care it needs by choosing the award-winning team at United Air Temp for your AC maintenance in the Atlanta area.
With over 90 years of experience delivering exceptional work and superior customer care, you can count on our team to do the job right.
Contact United Air Temp to schedule your AC maintenance visit in the Atlanta area.