24/7 Emergency Heating Repair in Jacksonville, FL
When the weather turns a bit cold in the Jacksonville area, you need to be able to depend on your heating system to start up properly and keep your home comfortable. If your system is giving you trouble, talk to our heating experts at United Air Temp. We can diagnose and repair your problem quickly and are available 24/7 for emergency heating services.
Is your heating system broken down? Call UAT today at (904) 831-1096 for 24/7 emergency heating repair in the Jacksonville area.
Heating Systems We Service
The highly trained technicians at UAT can help with any heating problem you may encounter, from loose belts or strange noises to compressor failures. We service virtually any heating system found in the Jacksonville area, including:
- Gas and electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Dual-fuel heating systems
- Geothermal systems
- Ductless mini-splits
To request emergency HVAC repair in the Jacksonville area, call (904) 831-1096 today.
Signs You Need Emergency Heating Repair
Being without heat during an especially cold night is never fun, but if you can spot the signs of a heating problem beforehand, you may be able to avoid a complete breakdown. Call United Air Temp for emergency heating repairs if you notice any of the following problems:
- You have no airflow.
- You feel cool air when your thermostat is set to heat.
- The system turns on and off too quickly.
- Your heating system’s circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- There is a fuel or refrigerant leak.
- There are burning odors or musty smells coming from the system.
- The system is making unusual noises like grinding, thumping, or screeching.
- There is an alarm from the carbon monoxide detector.
Common Causes of Heating Breakdowns
Heating systems can break down due to countless reasons, but some of the most common causes include:
- Clogged air filters that interfere with airflow
- Breakers that trip and turn the system off
- Fuel, ignition, or circuit problems
- Faulty fan motors or capacitors
- Faulty or incorrectly set thermostats
Heating Repair vs. Replacement
Repair is not always the best or most cost-effective option. If the heating system is old and out of warranty, the repairs can add up to enough that it makes more sense to upgrade to a new system. Likewise, a heating replacement will be the better option if the breakdown is severe, requiring a new compressor, heat exchanger, blower motor, or other costly components.
However, if a minor issue causes the breakdown, repair may still be your best choice. In either case, you should schedule heating maintenance every year to prevent further problems and maximize the service life of your system.
Schedule Heating Repairs With United Air Temp Today
Make sure your Jacksonville home is as comfortable as possible this winter with fast, professional, 24-hour emergency heating repairs from United Air Temp.
We are committed to serving our community in the Jacksonville area. We offer top-quality work with unmatched service, training, and excellence backed by our great customer reviews.
Call us today at (904) 831-1096 to schedule emergency heating repairs with our skilled technicians in the Jacksonville area.