HVAC Maintenance Plans in Jacksonville, FL
Sign Up for UAT’s Full Service Agreement
Preventative maintenance is essential for ensuring your heating and cooling systems operate at optimal efficiency. At United Air Temp, our highly trained technicians are experts at ensuring your systems are ready for whatever the forecast has in store. We’ll ensure you can depend on your HVAC systems to deliver the comfort you desire.
What’s Included in the Full Service Agreement?
We provide comprehensive 25-point inspections to ensure your HVAC systems are in good condition from top to bottom. You’ll also receive exclusive benefits, including:
- No charge for preventative maintenance on covered equipment
- Priority service
- No charge for service calls
- No charge for service repair parts
- No charge for labor
- No trip charges
- No charge for 24-hour emergency service
- Inflation-proof membership that renews annually at the same price
- Credit toward the purchase of a new system
- Transferable membership to a new owner or your new residence
Invest in our Full Service Agreement to invest in your HVAC systems. You’ll be glad you did, especially when you need HVAC repair or replacement.
Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
A maintenance plan makes it easy to stay on top of maintenance regimens so that you can keep your furnace and air conditioner in top condition. The benefits of keeping up with routine heating and AC maintenance include:
- Lower utility bills over time
- Maximized energy efficiency
- Reduced risk of breakdowns and emergency repair needs
- Extended system life span
- And more
UAT Is Here for All Your HVAC Service Needs in Jacksonville
Every HVAC system we service is unique. They may have the same function and components, but they also have their own unique quirks and maintenance needs.
When you enroll in our preventative maintenance program, we maintain thorough records of your system. We use this information to tailor our maintenance services, which allows us to deliver the superior service you deserve!
When you’re ready for a superior level of comfort, efficiency, and reliability, the team at United Air Temp is ready to show you why we’re the first choice for your friends, family, and neighbors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a professional to perform maintenance on my HVAC system?
We encourage every homeowner to perform basic tasks such as changing the filters, cleaning the unit, and performing visual inspections. However, we advise relying on a licensed HVAC technician for all electrical testing, leak testing, and other maintenance requirements.
Is preventative maintenance required for warranty compliance?
Many manufacturers will require proof of maintenance if a problem arises. Failure to stay on top of maintenance and maintain these records can void the warranty coverage.
What happens during a professional HVAC tune-up?
- Gas, water, and coolant leak detections
- Air filter changes
- Thorough system cleanings
- Electrical system inspections and testing
- Lubricating moving parts
- Tightening electrical connections
- Cleaning condenser coils
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Thermostat testing
- And much more!