Water Heater Replacement Services in Jacksonville, FL
Water heaters are a major investment, so you want to make sure it’s the right one for your needs and that installation goes off without any complications. To ensure that your new water heater is installed correctly, call in the help of our technicians at United Air Temp. We have the knowledge, experience, and tools to install any type of water heater you need.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Water Heater
Apart from not having any access to hot water, it may be challenging to know exactly when’s the right time to replace your water heater. These are a few signs to look out for:
While routine maintenance can help prolong the life of your current water heater by up to a few years, if it’s been more than 10 to 15 years, it’s time to upgrade to a new water heater.
Repairs will eventually be needed, but if you’re finding that your water heater requires frequent repair, replacing it may prove to be more cost-effective in the long run.
Quality of water
If your water is coming out with a rusty color, it’s possible that your current water heater may be corroded and will need to be replaced.
Normal wear and tear will cause some problems to arise, but if problems with your water heater become a pattern, chances are it may be time to consider a replacement.
Are you noticing any of these problems with your water heater? Schedule a replacement service with United Air Temp at (904) 831-1096 today.
Types of Water Heaters We Service
When your water heater is no longer a reliable source of hot water, our technicians are here to help. We offer replacement services for all types of water heaters, including:
- Gas water heaters – An excellent option for those looking to have faster hot water access, gas water heaters tend to have a higher initial cost, but are less expensive to operate.
- Electric water heaters – These systems have lower initial costs, are safer and cleaner to operate, and come in various sizes.
Not sure which water heater to choose? Call and speak with one of our technicians at (904) 831-1096 for answers to your questions.
What To Expect When You Schedule a Replacement Service
Once you’ve decided that it’s time to replace your water heater, you’ll want the process to go as smoothly as possible. During this process, you can expect to:
- Choose a fuel type: Most water heaters use either natural gas or electricity as their fuel source. We can help you choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Choose your size: Depending on the hot water needs of your household, you’ll want to be sure that you get a water heater big enough to meet those demands.
- Compare energy-efficiency ratings: Your water heater is one of the most costly utility expenses of a home. Choosing an energy-efficient water heater can save you hundreds on your energy bills.
- Pick a style: Most homeowners own traditional storage water heaters, though tankless water heaters are starting to become the preferred choice due to their ability to save space and energy and provide hot water on demand.
Are you feeling overwhelmed about choosing the right water heater for your home? Our experts at United Air Temp can help you at every step of the way. Call (904) 831-1096 or reach out online with any questions you may have.
Why Choose United Air Temp?
When you need water heater service done right, United Air Temp is the company to call. All our technicians are NATE-certified, so your home is in experienced hands. We believe in delivering only the most exceptional customer service with fairness, honesty, and integrity at all times. Plus, we offer 24/7 emergency services, so you’ll never be without help when you need it most.
Water heater no longer working as it should? Call (904) 831-1096 to schedule service today.
Why is my hot water running out so fast?
Depending on the type of water heater you have, it’s possible that the thermostat components may be compromised and need to be inspected.
What’s making my water have a rusty color?
Rusty water is a sign that your water heater may be corroded and will most likely need to be replaced.
Why am I hearing weird noises coming from my water heater?
Sediment buildup in your water heater can cause popping and other abnormal noises to come from your water heater. It will need to be thoroughly descaled and cleaned. However, if it’s over 10 years old, you may want to consider replacing it instead.