Priority Maintenance Agreements Include:
- Company will perform two maintenance visits per year (scheduled by customer)
- Complete Clean & Check performed at both maintenance visits
- No diagnostic fees for repair calls during maintenance agreement period
- Priority Scheduling – Your appointments scheduled prior to call-in customers
Our Clean & Check procedure includes, as needed:
- Check thermostat calibration (improper calibration results in incorrect temperatures)
- Clean and check blower fan to remove buildup of dirt and dust, (improves air circulation)
- Wash or clean any washable filter.
- Check and rinse outdoor coils.
- Check all electronics and wiring to be secure and intact.
- Check for proper temperature drop (refrigerant pressures checked when needed).
- Check fan control.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Clean and check condensation drain.
- ENVIROCON the system to kill the mold and mildew that grows in the AC system.