Gas Fireplace Repair & Replacement in Orlando, FL
When creating a warm and welcoming ambiance in your home, your fireplace provides an elegant look and heat on chilly nights.
In addition to our comprehensive heating services, United Air Temp offers gas fireplace repair and replacement throughout Orlando to ensure your fireplace operates at peak performance.
With over 90 years in the business, our team has the experience to meet our customers’ home comfort needs, and with a satisfaction guarantee, we’re Orlando’s first choice for fireplace services!
Gas Fireplace Repair
When your gas fireplace needs repair, call our team of professionals. Our technicians have the expertise and tools to accurately diagnose your fireplace issues and perform long-lasting and durable repairs.
Signs you may need fireplace repair include:
- A faulty pilot light: If your fireplace’s pilot light is out and you can’t light it manually, you may have an issue with the gas valve, thermopile, or thermocouple.
- No ignition: A fireplace that won’t start could have an issue with the ignition spark, gas valve, or wiring that prevents it from creating flames.
- Rotten egg odors: Natural gas is odorless, so a rotten egg odor is added to more easily detect gas leaks. If you notice this smell, exit your home and call your utility provider and UAT.
- Cracked screen: Your fireplace’s safety screen protects you from the chemicals behind it. It will need to be replaced if it cracks.
- Heavy soot: A large amount of soot usually means inadequate ventilation.
Gas Fireplace Replacement in the Orlando Area
Even a well-maintained fireplace will eventually need to be replaced. At United Air Temp, we’ll give you honest advice on whether your fireplace is beyond repair and provide you with a seamless and stress-free replacement.
You should consider a replacement if:
- Your gas fireplace is over 15 years old.
- Your gas fireplace needs frequent and costly repairs.
- You want a new gas fireplace with upgraded features.
- Your gas fireplace is unsafe and unreliable.
- You’re planning to sell your home.
We also offer fireplace conversions if you want to upgrade your wood-burning fireplace to a gas fireplace that requires less cleaning and maintenance.
Choose United Air Temp for Gas Fireplace Services
When you need outstanding service for your gas fireplace in Orlando, look no further than United Air Temp.
We offer on-time scheduling, upfront pricing, and transparent communication for your convenience and peace of mind.
At UAT, we want to make customers for life and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of replacing your gas fireplace?
With a new fireplace from United Air Temp, you’ll experience many benefits, including:
- The newest technology and options, like touch controls, heat management, and more
- A contemporary look to serve as a focal point in your home
- A greater return on investment
- Peace of mind that your fireplace is reliable and safe
Is it worth fixing an old gas fireplace?
Yes – fireplace repair is a great way to improve the safety of your current fireplace. However, repair isn’t always possible, and replacement may be necessary.
Whether you opt for repair or replacement, a functioning fireplace is a good investment, especially if you plan to sell your home.
Is it safe to leave a gas fireplace on all the time?
While running your fireplace for an extended period is safe, you should never run it overnight. Unmonitored gas fireplaces increase the risk of house fires.