Heating Repair in Orlando, FL
Just because we live in the Sunshine State doesn’t mean furnace failures aren’t cause for alarm. When the heating equipment in your Orlando home begins to malfunction, it’s important to have a knowledgeable home services company you can trust to deliver the fast, reliable repairs you need.
United Air Temp is proud to offer emergency heating repair services throughout the Orlando region, delivering on-time service with a two-hour arrival window for repair and maintenance appointments.
With decades of service experience and 100% satisfaction guaranteed, there’s no better team for your heating repair needs than United Air Temp.
Signs You Need Heating Repair
The key to minimizing repair costs and preventing major damage is to request heating repair as soon as you notice your system is behaving differently. Look out for:
- Rising heating expenses: A huge jump in your heating expenses compared to previous months indicates that your system is working harder to meet your comfort needs and likely has a faulty component. Contact a heating repair specialist to diagnose and repair the underlying issue.
- Cold spots and uneven heating: If your heating system works fine in some areas but not so much in others, you could have a problem with your ductwork. It’s worth having a technician inspect your heater and ducts to have the issue repaired.
- Inaccurate thermostat readings: When you crank the temperature higher, but your house feels just as cold, it’s a sign that your system or thermostat isn’t operating as it should. An HVAC technician will help resolve the issue.
- Banging or clanking noises: A furnace in good working condition shouldn’t make excessive noise during normal operation. If you notice loud banging or clanking, a component could be loose.
- Poor indoor air quality: Increased dustiness and dry air in the home can signal a furnace issue — especially if these signs are accompanied by increased coughing and sneezing among family members.
- Yellow or orange pilot light: If your furnace’s pilot light is yellow or orange instead of blue, it’s burning inefficiently due to a lack of oxygen. Act quickly to address the problem, as this can indicate that your system has started producing carbon monoxide gas, which is dangerous.
Emergency Heating Repair Solutions
While you can quickly repair some heating issues with a simple air filter change or a few DIY troubleshooting tips, a professional should always address persistent problems and emergencies.
At United Air Temp, our heating repair technicians receive hours of continuous training in the most advanced diagnostic tools and techniques, allowing us to address the main cause of your furnace failure. We have experience servicing all types of heating equipment, including:
Catch Heating Issues Earlier With Preventative Maintenance
Sticking to a routine heating maintenance schedule is the best way to prevent premature heating replacement.
United Air Temp makes preventative heating tune-ups easy by offering Orlando residents the opportunity to join our HVAC Maintenance Programs. By joining our maintenance agreement, you’ll enjoy:
- Higher energy efficiency for heating equipment
- Reduced heating expenses
- Fewer system breakdowns and service requests
- Lower repair costs
- Extended system life span
Why Choose United Air Temp for Heating Repair in Orlando?
Orlando families trust United Air Temp to deliver the unparalleled heating repair solutions they need. Our team is proud to provide each of our customers with access to:
- Highly trained HVAC technicians
- Upfront, transparent pricing
- Value-added services
- On-time scheduling with two-hour repair response
- Quality craftsmanship
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed