Plumbing Services in Orlando, FL
When you face the prospect of a cold shower or discolored water coming out of your tap, don’t panic. Residents of the Orlando area can always count on the expert team at United Air Temp to keep their water heaters and water treatment systems in top condition, with the repair, installation, replacement, and maintenance services that keep everything working right.
Water Heater Services
Every day, you rely on your water heater to make your plumbing needs more convenient and pleasant. At United Air Temp, we provide all the services your water heater needs to keep you well-supplied with reliable, efficient hot water:
- Water heater repair: If you notice sediment in your hot water, unusually high energy bills, or need to reset the breaker or relight the pilot light, we’ll figure out why and resolve it quickly. Count on our team for 24/7 emergency water heater repair.
- Water heater installation and replacement: A new water heater can offer you incredible gains in energy efficiency and more reliable and consistent hot water.
- Water heater maintenance: Regular inspections and water heater flushes keep your unit working as it should year after year so you can avoid frequent repairs and premature replacement.
Tankless Water Heater Services for Orlando Homes
Tankless water heaters are increasingly popular for good reason. If you want a system that can last decades, offers unmatched water heating efficiency, and provides your home with unlimited hot water when sized properly to your needs, a tankless water heater offers exactly that.
United Air Temp provides comprehensive services for tankless units:
- Tankless water heater repair
- Tankless water heater installation and replacement
- Tankless water heater maintenance
Water Treatment Services
Does your water taste strange? Does it leave your clothes, hair, and dishes grimy? At UAT, we offer whole-home water treatment services to ensure your home has a fresh and clean water supply:
- Whole-home water filtration installation and repair: Make sure all the water coming through your water lines and fixtures are free of harmful contaminants with a whole-home filtration solution. We also offer repairs for existing systems.
- Water softener installation and repair: Softened water protects your plumbing and can prevent hard water from impacting your cleaning and hygiene. Count on UAT for installation and repair so you can avoid hard water.
Schedule Water Heater or Water Treatment Services in the Orlando Area Today
At United Air Temp, we’ve been a leader in home comfort since 1931. Every plumber at UAT completes ongoing training to ensure we’re updated on all the latest technology and techniques.
We provide upfront pricing, maintain clear communication at all times, and guarantee satisfaction on every job. We’re dedicated to delivering exceptional service by every metric — craftsmanship, product quality, customer service, and integrity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I install a standard or tankless water heater?
A standard water heater runs all the time to keep a tank of water hot and ready for use. A tankless water heater heats water instantly as it passes through the unit and to your fixture.
Tankless water heaters cost more to install but last longer and can offer much greater efficiency and longevity with proper care. However, standard water heaters are often better suited for larger homes. Our team can help you navigate the details and make the best decision.
Why is my water heater leaking?
Before you assume the worst — a leaking tank — check for other sources of leaks, such as the pressure relief valve, the drain valve, and the hot and cold water lines.
If the leak can’t be traced to these areas, the tank may be leaking, and the water heater will need to be replaced.
What are the signs you need water treatment?
It can be difficult to distinguish between minor regional variations in water minerals and issues warranting water treatment. However, these are telltale signs that you need water purification or softening:
- Your water tastes bad, affecting coffees, teas, and any meals you prepare.
- Your water leaves residue behind on everything it touches — spots on your dishes, grime in your showers, stiff clothes from the washing machine, etc.
- Showerheads and sink fixtures have low water pressure from mineral buildup.
- Your hair and skin don’t feel clean after washing them.
- Your water has a rotten egg, musty, or chemical odor.
- You have sediment in your water.
- Your water is murky, brown, or yellow.