Heating Replacement in Orlando, FL
Orlando may not be known for freezing temperatures, but winter nights can feel downright chilly for Floridians. Whether you’re installing heat for the first time in your home or replacing an aging furnace or heat pump with a newer, more efficient model, it’s important to work with a reliable team on the project to ensure a safe, efficient, comfortable home when cold days arrive.
At United Air Temp, our NATE-certified technicians have provided homeowners with an outstanding quality of workmanship and care for over 90 years.
Ready to get started? You can schedule a visit for an estimate on heating installation or replacement in the Orlando area by contacting us now.
Heating Replacement and Installation Services in Orlando
When the time comes to install a heating system in your Orlando home, you’ll want to consider your current circumstances and your future goals. Do you need or want a furnace for high-intensity on-demand heat? Perhaps you’d prefer a heat pump for high-efficiency heating and cooling — and if you do want a heat pump, we can install central systems, ductless mini-split systems, and geothermal systems to your preference.
It’s all about meeting your goals as a homeowner for comfort, efficiency, and convenience. We’ll work with you to select the best heating system for your Orlando home. Then, we’ll install it perfectly to specification so that you won’t have problems arising from a shoddy installation down the line.
If you’d like to learn more about the heating systems we install or our complete replacement or installation processes, contact United Air Temp.
When Should You Replace Instead of Repairing?
If your current heating isn’t outdated or damaged beyond reasonable repair, you might be on the fence when it comes to replacing your system. You’ll need to weigh the cost and benefits of each option to figure out which solution makes the most sense for your circumstances. You’ll want to consider these questions:
- What would repairing your current system cost versus replacing it?
- How much time can repairs buy for your old system?
- What will it cost to keep your old system running in terms of repairs and inefficient energy consumption?
- Are there features and benefits you might enjoy with a new system?
The age of your current heating system should be a strong factor in your decision. While a furnace or heat pump can last decades with good maintenance and minor repairs, a system past its first decade will often lag behind in efficiency due to technology, inevitable wear and tear, etc. If you’re looking at repairs significant enough to have you considering replacement on any older system, strongly consider replacement.
Why Do You Want Certified Specialists Handling Your Installation?
At a glance, installing a heating system might not seem that complicated, but this is not a DIY project! It’s important to choose a company with NATE-certified HVAC technicians to handle your installation or replacement. There are several complications that can arise in the process of installing a furnace or heat pump without the requisite skill set, including:
- Improper installation resulting in gas, emission, electrical, or fire hazards
- Poor installation resulting in rapid degradation of your system and frequent repair bills
- Damage to your home in the process of removing your old unit or installing your new one
- Violations of your manufacturer’s warranty, leaving you on the hook if something goes wrong early on
- Poor air balancing, resulting in poor coverage of certain rooms and excessive heat in others
- Failure to meet code or follow relevant regulations
When it comes to heating installation or replacement, leave it to well-trained professionals with the experience, tools, and training to deliver reliable results. Visit our contact page for more information.
Why Choose United Air Temp for Orlando Heating Replacement?
You’ve made the decision to choose a certified team of HVAC professionals for your heating needs. Why should it be United Air Temp that replaces your heating system?
- For over 90 years, we’ve delivered award-winning care and service to our customers
- We adhere to a two-hour window for routine repairs and maintenance visits
- You can reach us any time 24/7 for emergency repairs
- We constantly update the technology and techniques we work with
- Our computerized tracking system keeps us on schedule for your needs
- Written reports on every service visit mean reliable receipts
Schedule Heating Replacement or Installation Today
When your heating system starts showing its age or the winter draws near and you don’t have a heating system installed at all, let United Air Temp handle everything. Schedule a visit, and we’ll have you matched to a high-quality heating system from a top manufacturer in no time.
Ready to schedule a visit or contact us with questions? Reach out to us via our contact page.