Air Conditioning Maintenance in Baltimore, MD
When temperatures spike in the Baltimore area, homeowners rely on efficient and effective air conditioning to keep their homes cool and comfortable.
When you schedule routine air conditioning maintenance from United Air Temp, we’ll optimize your system’s performance by ensuring that wear and tear on your unit aren’t inhibiting energy efficiency.
We’re committed to service excellence and building long-lasting customer relationships. With over 90 years in business, our team of highly trained technicians is here to provide prompt and thorough service. With our satisfaction guarantee, it’s no wonder we’re Baltimore’s choice for HVAC services!
Benefits of Annual AC Maintenance
At United Air Temp, we recommend scheduling annual AC maintenance. During these routine tune-ups, our friendly and knowledgeable technicians will thoroughly inspect, clean, and test your system to ensure it functions properly.
During your tune-up, we can often catch and repair minor issues before they become more serious and costly problems. This proactive care helps ensure that your system delivers top-notch cooling performance.
With routine air conditioning maintenance, you’ll experience great benefits, including:
- Reduced risk of needing emergency AC repair
- Reduced risk of premature AC replacement
- Improved indoor air quality
- Increased energy efficiency
- Extended AC life span
- Maintained warranty coverage
- And more!
Save money and energy with preventative AC service from United Air Temp!
What to Expect During a Tune-Up
Your air conditioner is a complex machine that is best maintained by professionals. The experts at United Air Temp have the skills and training to provide maintenance for a wide variety of AC models and brands to ensure that your system is operating at peak performance.
We always ensure prompt service and on-time scheduling because we respect your time. During your air conditioning maintenance appointment, your technician will:
- Inspect and replace air filters
- Check refrigerant levels and pressure
- Thoroughly clean the exterior and coils
- Inspect all motors and electrical components
- Inspect the condensate drain, service valves, and fan blades
- Test capacitors
- Measure the temperature difference between supply and return
- Check and level your thermostat
- Confirm proper operation of safety devices
- Provide AC repair service for any minor issues
- And more!
Discover The Benefits of Our HVAC Maintenance Plan
Sign up for United Air Temp’s Full Service Agreement to streamline your home’s HVAC care. With our comprehensive membership plan, you’ll get exclusive benefits, including:
- Annual 25-point AC and heating inspections
- Priority service
- No charge for service calls
- No charge for service repair parts
- No charge for 24-hour emergency service
- Credit toward the purchase of a new system
- Inflation-proof membership that renews annually
- And more
Choose UAT for Routine AC Service in Baltimore
Trust the team at United Air Temp for expert air conditioning maintenance in Baltimore. We want every customer to be a lifelong customer, and with our satisfaction guarantee and personalized service, we’re always willing to go the extra mile.
Through transparent communication and upfront pricing, we’ve built a reputation based on our reliability, honesty, and trustworthiness. As the leader in home comfort since 1931, United Air Temp is here to provide you with quality craftsmanship and respectful customer service to ensure your comfort for years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time of year to schedule maintenance?
We recommend scheduling your maintenance for early spring or summer. This allows your HVAC technician to check your system for issues and ensure its efficiency before the summer heat is in full force.
They can quickly provide any repairs, and your risk of a breakdown in a heat wave can be dramatically reduced.
What AC maintenance tasks can you do yourself?
While professional maintenance is still important, homeowners can do a few maintenance tasks to improve AC performance, such as:
- Replacing air filters at least every three months
- Cleaning debris away from the outdoor unit
- Keeping vents clear
- Running test cycles to check for any strange noises or smells
Why is my AC underperforming?
If you’re experiencing cooling inefficiency, it could be for several reasons. Some common causes include:
- Clogged air filters
- Blocked vents
- Improper thermostat setting
- Low refrigerant
- Damaged blower motor