HVAC Maintenance Plans for Baltimore, MD Homes
Sign Up for UAT’s Full Service Agreement
You take care of your HVAC system to maximize the value of your initial installation and monthly utility costs. United Air Temp’s preventative HVAC maintenance plan makes keeping your air conditioning and heating systems in good repair easier than ever!
Our Full Service Agreement ensures your HVAC systems run efficiently year-round so you and your family can rely on them to keep your home comfortable, no matter the weather.
Exclusive Membership Benefits
The Full Service Agreement is designed to help Baltimore-area homeowners reduce their risk of costly HVAC breakdowns and save significantly on any HVAC services they need throughout the life span of their system.
When you sign up for our maintenance plan, you’ll benefit from:
- Annual 25-point air conditioning and heating inspections
- Priority service
- No trip charges
- No charge for preventative maintenance on covered equipment
- No charge for service calls, service repair parts, or labor
- No charge for 24-hour emergency service
- Inflation-proof membership that renews annually at the same price
- Credit toward the purchase of a new system
- Transferable membership to a new owner or your new home
Why Schedule Routine HVAC Maintenance?
Many expensive heating and cooling malfunctions and breakdowns can be avoided by scheduling routine HVAC tune-ups.
At every maintenance appointment, our trained technicians inspect key components of your HVAC system and diagnose any potential problems that could lead to repairs down the line.
Other benefits of scheduling routine air conditioning and heating maintenance include:
- Extending the service life of your system
- Preparing your systems for peak heating and cooling seasons
- Improving energy efficiency
- Reducing utility bills
- Improving indoor air quality
- Reducing wear and tear
Trust United Air Temp for All Your HVAC Maintenance Needs in Baltimore
At United Air Temp, your satisfaction and home comfort are our priorities. You can trust our highly trained technicians to keep your heating and cooling systems in optimal condition with routine service.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in HVAC maintenance?
During each routine maintenance appointment, your HVAC technician will complete a comprehensive tune-up of your heating and cooling systems, including:
- Cleaning off dirt and debris
- Inspecting essential components for wear
- Testing safety features to ensure proper function
What is considered normal HVAC wear and tear?
Wear and tear is damage that occurs gradually over time. The system’s most used mechanical components, such as belts, motors, and bearings, are affected most.
Your HVAC technician can discover and repair minor wear during routine maintenance long before it affects your system’s performance.
When is the best time of year to schedule HVAC maintenance?
Ideally, the best time to schedule HVAC maintenance is before the seasons in which your systems are used the most.
Spring tune-ups are ideal for your air conditioner, and fall tune-ups are best for your heating system.
However, the most important thing about routine maintenance is that it’s completed annually for each system, no matter what time of year.