Video Camera Pipe Inspections in Baltimore, MD
Resolving drain and sewer issues without locating the direct source of the problem is difficult. Trusting highly trained plumbers to identify hidden issues guarantees effective sewer and drain lines while protecting you from sewage backflow.
At United Air Temp, our team completes ongoing training to stay updated on the latest plumbing tools and techniques. We do everything possible to deliver unrivaled home services in the Baltimore area.
How Does Video Pipe Inspection Work?
Video pipe inspection is a real-time, non-invasive examination of your pipes. This is done with a high-tech camera that’s inserted down your drain or sewer cleanout.
It allows our team to locate and closely examine any issues within your drain or sewer line. After completing an official diagnosis and identifying the source of any issues, we’ll recommend the best solution.
Signs You Need Video Pipe Inspection
Detecting common signs that your pipes need video pipe inspection will help you act quickly and enlist a professional before things worsen. Signs include:
- Slow drainage
- Sewage smells in your home or yard
- Frequent clogs
- Gurgling drains
- Clogs in multiple drains
- Wet spots on your lawn
Sewer & Drain Services That Benefit From Video Pipe Inspection
An initial pipe inspection will ensure that all issues are properly diagnosed to guarantee you receive the best service for your situation. A video inspection will help with:
- Drain cleaning: If you’re experiencing slow drainage or foul odors, drain cameras will detect the source of all backups, clogs, or buildup in your drains.
- Hydro jetting: Do you have clogs in multiple fixtures? A camera inspection can locate tree root infiltration, mineral buildup, or other causes of drain and sewer blockages.
- Drain and sewer line repair: Noticing wet patches on your lawn or weird sounds and smells emanating from your pipes? Video camera inspections will find any breaks within your drain and sewer lines.
- Drain and sewer line installation and replacement: If your drain or sewer pipes need frequent service, a camera inspection will help determine if a replacement is necessary. It’s often the best solution for severely deteriorated pipes and outdated piping materials.
Request Video Camera Pipe Inspections for Your Baltimore Home
As a leader in home comfort since 1931, United Air Temp is dedicated to quality craftsmanship and going the extra mile for our customers. We’re available to help no matter your plumbing service needs.
When you trust UAT, you’ll enjoy special offers, upfront pricing, and transparent communication. Turn to our team for the best sewer and drain services in Baltimore.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of video pipe inspection?
Video pipe inspections offer a look inside your drain and sewer lines. As a non-invasive method, this service offers minimal property disruption and faster diagnosis and resolution.
What problems can a video pipe inspection identify?
Video inspections will identify the source of issues, such as:
- Cracked pipes
- Tree root intrusion
- Mineral buildup
- Sagging pipes
- Grease buildup
- And more
How often do pipes need to be inspected?
Your pipes should be inspected every year or two. This will help catch any potential issues that must be addressed before they worsen.