Plumbing Services in Baltimore, MD
Dependable and functional plumbing is the key to keeping your home operating like normal. From free-flowing drains to reliable access to hot water, your plumbing plays an important role in your routines.
With comprehensive plumbing services from United Air Temp, your home’s plumbing will work effectively. With expert recommendations and upfront pricing, we’ll ensure you have all the information you need to make the best decision for your home and budget.
We’ve provided high-quality services and products since 1931. Backed by our satisfaction guarantee, UAT is here for all your plumbing needs in Baltimore. We do offer flexible financing as well.
Signs You Need a Plumber
While some problems like overflowing toilets or dripping faucets are obvious, others can go unnoticed until you find water damage and mold or receive a high water bill.
Homeowners need to be aware of the signs of plumbing issues. Look out for:
- Low water pressure
- No hot water
- Standing water or slow drainage in sinks and tubs
- Sewer smells in your home
- Water heater leaks
- Discolored, smelly, or strange-tasting water
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, don’t delay! Prompt plumbing service is key for reducing damage to your home.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Repair
Plumbing issues often come at the most inconvenient times. Don’t worry; our team of expert plumbers is available 24/7 for emergency plumbing repairs.
We’ll ensure you get the prompt service you need for serious emergencies like burst pipes, sewer line breaks, and other issues.
Full-Service Plumbing for Baltimore Homes
United Air Temp offers comprehensive service for all your plumbing needs. From fixtures to appliances, we handle plumbing installations, repairs, and replacements for your kitchen, bathrooms, and entire home!
Our plumbing services include:
- Pipe installation and repair
- Burst pipe repair
- Bathtub and shower repair
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal installation and repair
- Sink installation and repair
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Gas line installation and repair
- Sump pump installation and repair
- Backflow services
- Water supply piping repair and replacement
- Pressure-reducing valve installation and repair
- Water treatment services
- Water purifier installation
- Water softener installation
- Whole-home repiping
- And more!
Drain & Sewer Services
You can be left with sewage smells and backup if your drain and sewer pipes aren’t functioning properly.
Our team uses video pipe inspections to diagnose your drain and sewer problem and provide the appropriate service. Count on our team for:
- Drain installation: We can install new drain pipes to ensure wastewater flows freely away from your home.
- Drain cleaning: We use drain snakes and augers to break up clogs caused by food scraps, mineral buildup, hair, and more.
- Hydro jetting: We use this drain cleaning method for tough clogs and buildup. The high-pressure water jet cuts through debris in your drain and sewer lines.
- Sewer line repair and replacement: Your sewer main may require repair or replacement due to tree root infiltration, bellying, corrosion, and aging pipe materials.
- Sewage ejector pump repair and replacement: We’ll restore your sewage ejector pump if it fails due to improper installation, age, or other issues.
Water Heater Services in the Baltimore Area
From showers to dishes and laundry, your hot water is a highly valued resource in your home. With United Air Temp’s water heater services, you’ll always have reliable access to the hot water you need. We provide:
- Water heater repair: If your water heater has a leak, corrosion in the tank, or other issues, our experts will provide the necessary repairs to restore safe and efficient operation.
- Water heater installation and replacement: We can help you size and select a new water heater that works for your hot water needs and budget. We install electric and gas standard and tankless water heaters.
- Water heater maintenance: With preventative tune-ups from our team, your water heater will have a longer life span, reduced risk of breakdowns, and fewer repair needs.
Choose the Leader in Home Comfort Since 1931
For outstanding plumbing services throughout Baltimore, turn to the professional plumbers at United Air Temp.
We prioritize your satisfaction to ensure that you’re a customer for life. We’re always willing to go the extra mile to exceed your expectations!
With over 90 years in business, we have the expertise to handle all your plumbing needs. When you want respectful customer service from our reliable, honest, and trustworthy plumbers, you can confidently choose our team.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if I have a burst pipe?
If you suspect a pipe has burst, turn off the water at the main water shut-off valve. If there is standing water, flip the breakers off in the affected areas of your home to avoid electric shock.
Open faucets to drain the remaining water in your pipes. Then, call an emergency plumber to restore your pipe and water supply to your home.
Make sure to also document any damage and contact your insurance company.
Why is my toilet leaking at the base?
The most common reasons for this issue are:
- The tee bolts need to be tightened.
- The wax ring needs to be replaced.
- The water supply pipe is loose.
Contact an expert plumber for a diagnosis and toilet repair.
How do you troubleshoot a jammed garbage disposal?
If you’ve tried hitting the reset button with no success, you can try to remove debris with tongs.
If you still have an issue, use the wrenchette that came with your disposal and insert it into the hex hole.
Rotate it back and forth until it can make one revolution freely. If these steps do not solve the problem, call a plumber.