HVAC Services in Baltimore, MD
Home comfort in the Baltimore area means you need reliable HVAC equipment. It’s not enough to have any old system — high utility bills and frequent breakdowns can make maintaining your comfort more difficult.
That’s why it’s important to work with experts like United Air Temp for all your HVAC service needs. We have expertise and training above and beyond the standard. We’re committed to serving the Baltimore community and always ensure high-quality craftsmanship.
HVAC Systems We Service
At United Air Temp, our HVAC technicians install, maintain, repair, and replace the cooling and heating systems Baltimore residents rely on:
- Air conditioners
- Ductless mini-splits
- Gas and electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Dual-fuel heating systems
- Geothermal heating systems
24/7 Emergency HVAC Repair
We proudly offer 24/7 emergency service, so you should never hesitate to call our team when waiting isn’t feasible.
Signs You Need HVAC Repair
Not every HVAC issue is as obvious as no power to the unit. Reach out to United Air Temp if your home’s HVAC system:
- Keeps turning on and off
- Leaks water or refrigerant
- Leak carbon monoxide or natural gas
- Emits strange odors when operating
- Emits strange sounds when operating
- Frequently trips breakers
- Drives up your energy bills
HVAC Installation & Replacement
Eventually, even the top-rated HVAC systems lose efficiency to wear and tear, to say nothing of falling behind in technology. When replacing an aging system with a new unit, the experienced professionals at United Air Temp will carefully assess your HVAC needs and pair you with appropriate systems for optimal climate control.
With a new system, you’ll enjoy:
- Improved home value
- More consistent comfort and air quality
- Lower energy bills without sacrificing comfort
- Fewer repair calls, breakdowns, and pricey repairs
- Updated features and added convenience
Request a quote for a new heating or cooling system in the Baltimore area by calling (410) 525-4265 today.
Annual maintenance is crucial for any major appliance you want to keep in top condition year after year, and your HVAC systems are no exception. Your units need routine tune-ups, ideally AC maintenance in the spring and heating maintenance in the fall.
Preventative HVAC service ensures:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Reduced risk of breakdowns
- Reduced repair expenses
- Extended unit service life
- Improved indoor air quality
Sign Up for UAT’s Full Service Agreement
It’s easier to keep up with your HVAC service needs when you have a proper maintenance plan. At United Air Temp, we offer comprehensive HVAC maintenance plans to aid homeowners in the Baltimore area with all their home comfort needs. Members receive:
- Annual heating and AC inspections
- Priority service
- Waived trip charges
- Waived emergency service fees
- Inflation-proof membership that renews at the same rate
- Credit toward new HVAC equipment
Choose United Air Temp for Your Baltimore-Area HVAC Needs
Keeping a home comfortable takes a lot of work, and that work takes its toll on the systems that perform it — so make sure yours are in top condition with the help of United Air Temp.
Whether you need repairs, installation, or maintenance, you’ll always receive exceptional care — that’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and emphasize customer service and communication no matter the job.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I troubleshoot my HVAC system?
- Change or clean your air filters if they’re clogged.
- Ensure the fan is on auto on your thermostat.
- Ensure your thermostat is set to the appropriate temperature for heating or cooling.
- Reset flipped circuit breakers.
If any of these issues keep happening, schedule HVAC repair so your technician can address any underlying problems.
What does replacing your HVAC system involve?
Replacing your HVAC unit begins with assessing your heating or cooling needs to determine the best system type, model, efficiency rating, and size for your home.
From there, your HVAC technician will remove the old system and install the new one in its place. They’ll make any ductwork and thermostat adjustments needed to ensure proper integration.
They’ll test the system to ensure proper operation and answer any questions you have.
What happens if you don't schedule HVAC maintenance?
Without HVAC maintenance, wear and tear makes your system work harder to compensate for small problems. Your system will become more inefficient, unreliable, and unsafe as issues worsen over time.