Boiler Services in Northern Virginia and Washington D.C.
If you’re looking for a reliable boiler services provider in the DMV area, call United Air Temp. We’ve been a leader in home comfort since 1931, and we’re honored to be known as a plumbing and HVAC service company that homeowners can trust.
When you need boiler repairs, maintenance, or installation services, our trustworthy plumbing technicians are ready to provide quality customer service and expertise to restore your home’s boiler as quickly as possible.
Same Day Boiler Repair Available
Boilers are among the most durable heating systems in the U.S., but they can still suffer from wear and tear. No matter how complicated the issue is, we provide 24/7 emergency boiler repairs, so you never have to go without heat for long.
Common boiler malfunctions we see in Washington, DC and Northern Virginia homes include:
- Worn boiler parts
- Leaks in the attic, walls, ductwork, or insulation
- Banging or whistling noises
- Cold radiators
- Pilot light issues for gas boilers
Boiler Installation & Replacement for DMV Homeowners
When it’s time to install a new oil-, electric-, or gas-powered boiler, United Air Temp will first provide a free estimate. We’ll arrive at your home, evaluate your home’s heating needs, and recommend boiler replacements that meet your budget.
You’ll know it’s time to replace your boiler if:
- Your boiler is over 10 years old.
- There are warm and cool spots throughout your home.
- You repair the boiler system frequently.
Boilers vs. Water Heaters
While water heaters and boilers look similar, they serve two different purposes.
- Boilers heat a home by pushing non-potable hot water through a looped piping system. These pipes extend to termination points called radiators to provide heat to specific rooms throughout the home.
- Water heaters collect potable cold water in a tank. Coils at the bottom of the tank heat the water and distribute it throughout the home when a hot water tap is turned on. Water that is heated in a water heater is safe to use to clean dishes, cook, drink, and wash clothes.
Boiler Maintenance in DC and Northern VA
Routine boiler maintenance maximizes the system’s life span and reduces the need for emergency repairs.
During your tune-up appointment, a UAT plumber will:
- Adjust water levels
- Flush and replace boiler water
- Remove mineral buildup
- Inspect for gas leaks
- Clear vents of blockages and debris
Schedule Boiler Services in Washington, DC and Northern Virginia
Whether you need boiler repairs or want to replace your boiler with a high-efficiency model, our team is ready to help.
We provide free estimates and upfront pricing so you can count on our team for transparency from when you first call us until the job is complete — and you know you can call on our team for any other plumbing repair or replacement needs after that!
After over 90 years in the business, we continue to deliver quality service to anyone who needs a boiler service from plumbers they can depend on.