Air Conditioning Maintenance In Northern Virginia and Washington D.C.
Regular Maintenance Keeps Your Cooling Systems in Prime Condition
When the dog days of summer strike the DC area, your AC gets quite the workout. Keeping your air conditioner well-maintained helps you enjoy the comfort you desire from the moment cherry blossoms return in the spring through the day the leaves along the Blue Ridge change colors.
Why Is Preventative Air Conditioner Maintenance Important?
Air conditioners are mechanical systems. Over time, components will wear out and lose their ability to perform reliably. As parts wear out and fail, it increases strain on your system, leading to further component failures and costly repair bills.
Preventative maintenance helps preserve your system’s integrity and prolongs its serviceable life span. Add to this the benefit of maintaining energy-efficient operation, preventing costly air conditioning repair and air conditioning replacement, and it makes sense why preventative maintenance is an investment that pays for itself many times over.
Common signs that your AC system needs maintenance include:
- Warm air blowing through registers
- Restricted airflow through registers
- Failure to respond to thermostat commands
- Loud noises like banging, clanging, and screeching
- Odd odors blowing through registers such as burnt rubber, oily odors, and electrical smells
- Increased indoor humidity
- Visible water or coolant leaks
- Inexplicable increase in utility bills
It’s our pleasure to keep your system in peak condition. Contact United Air Temp to schedule preventative AC maintenance.
Our Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
At United Air Temp, our certified, licensed, and insured HVAC technicians thoroughly inspect your system and perform all necessary maintenance tasks. We strive to keep your system at maximum reliability and optimal performance.
We follow strict guidelines and guarantee you’ll be satisfied with our warranty-compliant services, including:
- Check thermostat calibration (improperly calibrated thermostats will result in incorrect temperature in the home).
- Clean and check the blower fan to remove dirt and dust buildup, which reduces the amount of air circulated through your home.
- Wash or clean any washable filter.
- Check and rinse outdoor coils.
- Check all electronics.
- Check for proper temperature drop (refrigerant pressures checked when needed).
- Check fan control.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Check all electrical wiring is secure and intact.
- Clean and check the condensation drain.
- ENVIROCON the system to kill mold and mildew.
Is your air conditioner overdue for maintenance? We can help! Contact United Air Temp, and we’ll schedule your system for service right away.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Plans Make It Easy To Stay on Top of Maintenance
Modern life is busy. With everything you have to attend to, remembering to schedule air conditioner maintenance can fall by the wayside. Our maintenance plans help make it easier to stay on top of servicing your air conditioner.
When you enroll in our preventative maintenance plans, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Priority service
- Improved, energy-efficient operation
- Discounts on service appointments and repairs
- Proactive system protection
- Increased system longevity
Contact United Air Temp for more information about our preventative maintenance plans.
Depend on United Air Temp for Your Comfort in Virginia, Maryland & Washington, DC
At United Air Temp, we carefully select each team member for their skills, experience, and expertise. Our hiring process allows us to assemble a team of seasoned professionals who have the knowledge and commitment to excellence our clients deserve.
Since 1931, this strategy has helped our company grow into the region’s leading HVAC service provider.
It’s our pleasure to serve homeowners in DC, Virginia, and Maryland. When you want superior service and exceptional work quality, we’re available 24/7 to show you why we’re the region’s most trusted and responsive HVAC service provider.
When you want the best, contact United Air Temp.