Plumbing Services in Pasadena, MD
Your plumbing lies at the heart of your sanitation and health, so it’s highly disruptive when it malfunctions. United Air Temp will ensure your infrastructure is sound through our comprehensive range of services. We repair, install, and maintain all fixtures, drainage systems, and water-related appliances throughout Pasadena and its surrounding boroughs.
Signs You Need a Plumber
Plumbing problems don’t always present dramatic symptoms. Subtle malfunctions can quickly lead to destructive breakdowns, but you can reduce your repair costs if you know which symptoms to look for. You need a plumber if:
- Your drainage has slowed down.
- You hear gurgling water in your pipes.
- Your water heater or pipes have burst.
- You see condensation on the outside of your water heater.
- You need an appliance installed.
- You’ve lost water pressure.
- You’re experiencing sewer backflow.
Water Heater Services in Pasadena
Today’s water heaters are highly efficient and can even heat on demand. Your new appliance will reduce your utility bills and extend your life span, so it’s an intelligent investment. We install, repair, and service all makes and models, from tankless electric systems to traditional oil-fueled units. We offer:
Water heater repair: Whether you’re experiencing fluctuating temperatures, reduced pressure, or unexpected shutdowns, our repair team has the factory training to fix it correctly the first time.
Water heater installation and replacement: We install gas, electric, tankless, and traditional water heaters. We’ll help you choose an energy-efficient model with exceptional recovery times.
Water heater maintenance: Routine maintenance prevents unexpected service disruptions that require the replacement of expensive components. Our tune-ups include flushing, burner assembly cleans, and pressure relief valve inspections.
We work with gas and electric water heaters. The latter heats water faster while separating you from the grid. In contrast, electric systems don’t require refueling and are remarkably easy to use.
Gas Line Replacement & Repair in Pasadena
Your gas line is dangerous in the wrong hands, but you can count on United Air Temp to offer precision repairs and replacements. Our emergency gas line repairs will address breakdowns around the clock every day of the year. Gas leaks are potentially life-threatening, so stop operating all electrical devices and ventilate the area if you suspect a leak. Evacuate if your fire alarm system is activated and call United Air Temp’s urgent repair team.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing in Pasadena
When your water heater has caused flooding or your sewer lines are backed up, you can’t afford to wait for a tardy repair team. Our 24/7 repairs are available 365 days a year. You have a plumbing emergency if:
- Your malfunction relates to your sewer line.
- Your water heater has burst.
- You’ve lost your water supply.
- Your pipes have burst.
- Your basement is flooded.
Full-Service Plumbing in Pasadena
There’s no plumbing problem that United Air Temp can’t handle. Our full-service team can maintain and repair appliances and fixtures alike. We use cutting-edge technology to provide camera diagnostics and trenchless repair. Our services include:
- Drain cleaning
- Clogged sink clearing and repair
- Burst pipe repair
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Gas line replacement and repair
- Sewage ejector pump replacement and repair
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Tankless water heater repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Pressure-reducing valve installation
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Water supply pipe repair and replacement
- Leak detection and repair
- And more!
Why Choose United Air Temp?
United Air Temp has been achieving total customer satisfaction since 1931. Our technicians are certified and factory-trained to achieve a level of precision few can match. If you need an emergency plumber, our team is always ready and waiting for your call. We guarantee our repairs and are constantly updating our knowledge.