Plumbing Repair in DC, Maryland & Northern Virginia
You depend on your plumbing system for everything from cooking and cleaning to bathing and brushing your teeth.
When you need a plumbing repair, don’t trust just any plumber. United Air Temp has been a leader in home comfort since 1931, consistently providing technical expertise and personalized customer service.
Our team of professional plumbers is committed to serving the local communities in the DMV area, quickly and accurately restoring your plumbing so you can get back to normal.
At United Air Temp, our certified experts are ready to get the job done. Call (877) 522-8919 or contact us online today to schedule service!
Signs You Need Plumbing Repairs
While you can take on minor DIY plumbing projects, most plumbing installations and repairs require professional expertise.
When you hire a licensed and insured plumbing company, you’re guaranteed upfront pricing, flawless results, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Here are some signs that you should reach out to a professional plumber at United Air Temp:
- Your faucets have low water pressure.
- You don’t have any or enough hot water.
- You can’t clear stubborn drain clogs.
- You notice water damage on ceilings and walls.
- You have standing water in your basement.
Call (877) 522-8919 or contact us online to consult with a United Air Temp technician about your plumbing needs!
Plumbing Repairs in Northern VA, MD & DC
Plumbing issues don’t fix themselves. You never know when a small plumbing problem like a clogged toilet, spitting faucet, or jammed garbage disposal will escalate and become a larger, more expensive fix.
At United Air Temp, it’s our job to help make your life — and pipes — run smoothly. Turn to UAT for:
- Pipe leak repair: A slow drip left unchecked can cause as much damage to your property as a broken pipe. Be on the lookout for wet spots, mold and mildew, warped flooring, and water stains.
- Burst pipe repair: There are five main reasons your pipes can burst: frozen pipes, unsecured pipes, deteriorated pipes, tree root infiltration, and severe clogs. We’re experts at handling them all.
- Water heater repair: If you’ve noticed declined or fluctuating water pressure, signs of corrosion, or cloudy water, we can help. We offer storage tank and tankless water heater repair.
- Clogged drain repair: Grease, hair, and soap scum can clog your drains, reducing the interior space for waste to travel out of your system. Get rid of smelly, backed-up drains with drain cleaning from UAT.
- Sump pump repair: Sump pumps help to keep your basement from being flooded. If you’re looking for a sump pump installation that you can depend on during a storm, our team of experts is here to help you choose the one that’s right for you.
Choose United Air Temp for All Your Plumbing Repair Needs
At UAT, our certified technicians maintain their skills with annual UAT Academy and factory training. We guarantee that we’ll find the right solution to your plumbing issue.
We’ve helped over 80,000 satisfied customers and are ready to help you too. Our reliable, honest, and trustworthy technicians are equipped to handle large and small plumbing repairs. Let us know how we can help! It’s our job.
Call (877) 522-8919 or contact us online to request fast and friendly plumbing repair from United Air Temp!
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I replace my bathroom faucets?
Faucets are resilient, and many issues are repairable unless the hardware is broken or missing. Homeowners most often replace their faucets when they want to update their bathroom aesthetic.
How do I unclog my badly clogged toilet?
If you’ve repeatedly plunged your toilet and the clog won’t clear, contacting a professional plumber is your best solution to avoid an overflowing toilet.
What do I do if my garbage disposal is jammed?
The first thing is to reset your system. Press the small button on the bottom of your garbage disposal. If it’s still jammed, a plumber needs to inspect your garbage disposal to consider repair options. Remember, never reach into your disposal to unjam it.