Plumbing Services in Alexandria, VA
It’s stressful when your plumbing pipes break, your water heater malfunctions, or you have any other plumbing issue that requires repair or replacement. No homeowner should have to deal with that, especially because malfunctioning plumbing can pose serious health concerns to your family.
At United Air Temp, we offer 24/7 emergency service, ensuring you never have to find yourself stranded without functioning plumbing!
When to Call a 24/7 Plumber
It can be hard to tell when you do and don’t need a plumber! You might feel there are some issues you can solve on your own, but if you notice any of the following, we recommend contacting a plumber:
- The smell of sewage coming from your home.
- Your toilet is running or overflowing.
- You have reduced water pressure.
- Your water heater is leaking.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing in the Alexandria Area
Some plumbing issues can’t wait days or weeks. Our team understands this and offers 24/7 emergency plumbing repair to provide the quick response you need.
Our team has seen a slew of plumbing emergencies, but the most common ones we’ve seen are:
- No hot water
- Clogged sink drains
- Overflowing toilets
- Leaking or burst pipes
Plumbing emergencies can’t wait! Call us at (877) 552-8919 to request emergency repair in Alexandria!
Full-Service Plumbing in Alexandria & Surrounding Areas
Not only do we pride ourselves on having a strong, trained team of professionals, but we also offer a wide variety of plumbing services to ensure that we can restore your home!
Services we offer include:
- Burst pipe repair
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Gas line replacement and repair
- Sewage ejector pump replacement and repair
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Tankless water heater repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Pressure-reducing valve installation
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Leak detection and repair
- And more!
Alexandria Drain Cleaning
Clogged drains are extremely common, but professional drain cleaning offers quick solutions that you can count on. Our team often finds many things in drains that don’t belong there.
We can’t guarantee that your sink won’t get clogged, but when sending items down the drain, try to avoid these:
- Coffee grounds
If you want to try clearing your drain yourself, avoid using chemicals. It might seem like the route of least resistance, but it can eat away at your pipes and cause major issues down the line.
Instead, use some of these methods if you’re looking to do DIY drain cleaning:
- Use a toilet plunger to unclog the sink.
- Pour boiling water down the drain. Add one part vinegar and one part baking soda, allowing the solution to sit for several minutes. Flush out the solution with more boiling water.
Water Supply Piping Replacement & Repair in Fairfax County
In Virginia, you hold responsibility for the pipes that run from your house to your water meter. It’s up to you to stay proactive about the quality of pipes to ensure you continue to get good water pressure and high-quality water in your home.
There are likely two culprits if you have water supply or quality issues: outdated water supply piping materials and leaking water pipes.
Chances are you need water supply piping replacement or repair if you notice:
- Unusually high water bills
- Water stains on walls and ceilings
- Dirty, murky water
- Low water pressure
When looking at pipes, there are two different categories:
- Plastic pipes like Cross-Linked Polyethylene (PEX) and Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC)
- Metal pipes, like galvanized steel and copper
The condition of your piping will determine the path our team will take in fixing your home.
Why United Air Temp for Your Plumbing Needs?
Our company has been operating since 1931, delivering outstanding work and customer service for nearly 100 years.
Every UAT technician is highly trained and operates on our company ethics, ensuring that you always have a great experience when you choose our team.