Plumbing Services in McLean, VA
When you need plumbing services in the McLean area, let the team at United Air Temp deliver the care and expertise necessary to ensure a safe water supply, protect your home from water damage, and repair malfunctioning fixtures and equipment.
With skill and dedication to excellent customer service, we can handle all your plumbing needs, from quality replacements to emergency repairs.
When to Call a 24/7 Plumber
Not sure you need a plumber? Keep an eye out for these signs that you should be calling a professional as quickly as possible:
- You find water damage on walls, ceilings, or floors.
- Your hot water runs out quickly.
- You’ve noticed changes in water pressure, smell, taste, consistency, or color.
- Your water bills are going up for no reason.
- You’re hearing water running when no fixtures are in use.
- You have recurrent drain clogs.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing in McLean
At United Air Temp, our team is available for 24/7 emergency plumbing services when necessary. Give us a call for assistance when dealing with immediate threats such as:
- Burst pipes causing flooding
- Sewer line issues causing backflow
- Contamination of your water from a main line issue
Need a plumber fast in McLean? Call (877) 552-8919 to request emergency plumbing repair from United Air Temp.
Full-Service Plumbing in Fairfax County
You can always count on United Air Temp for prompt and professional service for whatever plumbing services your home in McLean might require.
We combine superior training, excellent customer service, and reliable products and equipment to ensure consistent customer satisfaction on every project, no matter how big or small your plumbing needs may be. Call on our team for:
- Burst pipe repair
- Drain cleaning
- Clogged sink clearing and repair
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Gas line replacement and repair
- Sewage ejector pump replacement and repair
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Tankless water heater repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Pressure-reducing valve installation
- Water supply pipe repair and replacement
- Leak detection and repair
- And more!
McLean-Area Water Treatment & Purification
Tired of hard water or suspect unknown contaminants? Consider scheduling a water treatment installation from our team. With water treatment for your entire home, you can be sure that your water supply is safe and clean. You won’t have to worry about contamination in your shower water, residue on clothing or dishes, or other problems that might occur if you use point-of-use filtration instead.
We also offer water softening treatments. If you notice that your dishes, clothes, or hair have residue when they dry, it may be caused by mineral buildup. You might also notice hard water in the form of accumulation in your water heater, clogs in your drains, and similar buildup anywhere water splashes and dries.
Sump Pump Replacement & Repair in McLean & Surrounding Areas
When it rains harder than usual, do you have to worry about your basement flooding?
Without proper control of hydrostatic pressure via a sump pump, it’s easy for a basement to flood when facing unprecedented rainfall, a collapsed gutter, or a leak from a burst pipe.
Avoid the risk with regular testing and sump pump repair and replacement services from United Air Temp.
Schedule Plumbing Services With United Air Temp for Your McLean Home
When you want plumbing services you can count on to keep your home in McLean as comfortable, clean, and secure against plumbing accidents as possible, you want to work with the experts at United Air Temp.
We maintain core values focused on service to the community and outstanding performance through training and personal character. We achieve excellence for our customers through:
- Honest, transparent pricing
- Free estimates
- Precise scheduling
- 24/7 emergency repairs
- Same-day service
*Disclaimer: Waived diagnostic charge available during normal service hours in the DC Metro service area for plumbing service calls only. No Plumbing Diagnostic Fee - Savings of $98!