Plumbing Services in Washington, DC
United Air Temp offers a complete range of plumbing services to homeowners in the Washington, DC, area. We can help whether you need 24/7 emergency plumbing repair, drain and sewer services, or full-service plumbing replacement and repair!
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Repair in Washington, DC
The team at United Air Temp is available 24/7 for plumbing emergencies, such as:
- Overflowing toilets
- Leaking water heater tanks
- Burst, cracked, or frozen pipes
- Sewer clogs
- No hot water
- No water
Our service vehicles are well-stocked, so we have the tools and components to address any situation. We know how to deal with urgent issues to restore your peace of mind.
Do you have a plumbing emergency? Call UAT at (877) 552-8919 right away!
Signs You Need a Plumber
Sometimes it’s not clear you need a plumber, but there are signs that you shouldn’t ignore or try to resolve yourself, such as:
- A sudden increase in water bills
- Sounds of running water when you’re using no fixtures
- Insufficient hot water supply
- Changes in water smell, color, pressure, or taste
- Water damage on ceilings, floors, or walls
Drain & Sewer Services in the Washington, DC Area
Drain and sewer problems can be seriously frustrating. Not only can flooding make a mess of things, but it’s not always easy to find or clear pipe blockages.
At United Air Temp, we provide comprehensive drain and sewer services:
- Video camera inspections help identify the location and nature of a blockage or break so we can restore your pipes.
- Drain cleaning requires a professional hand to use a drain snake or auger. We’ll clear your pipes, whether it’s clogged with hair, grease, or anything else.
- Hydro jetting uses a high-pressure water jet to clear clogs deep in your sewer line.
- Sewer line repair and replacement can involve digging a trench in your yard to reach the line or a minimally invasive trenchless method. The method we use depends on the state of your pipes.
- Sewage ejector pump replacement and repair ensure waste removal in homes where sewer lines or fixtures are lower than the external sewer line.
Garbage Disposal Replacement & Repair in the DC Metro Area
Garbage disposals should last around 10 years, but in the meantime, they may need a few repairs. Signs that you need professional garbage disposal services include humming instead of grinding, leaks under the disposal, and a jammed disposal.
Keep your garbage disposal running well for as long as possible and prevent a clogged kitchen sink by avoiding sending the following substances down your drain:
- Coffee grounds
- Asparagus and other fibrous foods
Full-Service Plumbing in the DC Area
UAT offers a full range of plumbing services. Our professionals have the knowledge and experience to efficiently resolve any plumbing situation. Count on our team for:
- Burst pipe repair
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Gas line replacement and repair
- Leak detection and repair
- Pressure-reducing valve installation
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Tankless water heater repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Water supply pipe repair and replacement
- And more!
United Air Temp Is the Best Plumbing Choice in Washington, DC
At UAT, we see the homeowners we serve as lifelong customers and go the extra mile for them whenever we can. Our professional plumbers are committed to quality workmanship and customer service for every job, whether it’s a simple faucet upgrade or an emergency gas line repair.
Customer satisfaction is guaranteed when you choose United Air Temp.