Plumbing Services in Chantilly, VA
Whether your home is new or old, plumbing problems are inescapable. Natural elements and weather can damage your pipes, and normal wear and tear can take a toll on garbage disposals, toilets, and other equipment.
Homeowners in the Chantilly area need a reliable plumber they can trust to fix their plumbing issues. At United Air Temp, our expert plumbers can handle any plumbing repair or replacement you need.
We provide 24/7 emergency plumbing for issues that just can’t wait. You can always rely on our team for upfront pricing, on-time scheduling, and quality craftsmanship.
When to Call a 24/7 Plumber
We hear this question all the time — should I call a plumber or fix it myself? Even the handiest DIYer needs to know when to hang up their tool belt and call a professional.
Signs you need a professional to tackle your plumbing issues include:
- Running, leaky, or clogged toilets
- Cracked or leaking pipes
- Ceilings or wall leaks
- The smell of rotten eggs
- Clogged or slow drains
- Sewage backup in multiple fixtures
- Low water pressure
- Basement flooding
24/7 Emergency Plumbing in Chantilly
No one expects a plumbing emergency. While most plumbing repairs can wait, there are exceptions! That’s why United Air Temp’s 24/7 plumbers are standing by to help you with any emergent plumbing issues.
What Qualifies as a Plumbing Emergency?
A plumbing emergency is not a clogged toilet in a home with four other toilets, but if it’s your only toilet, it’s an emergency!
An emergency is also anything that could be dangerous or cause significant damage, such as:
- Gas line leaks: If you smell rotten eggs, you might have a gas leak. Shut off your gas line, evacuate your home, call your utility company and then call us.
- Burst pipes: A burst pipe can fill a room in minutes and quickly cause thousands of dollars in damages. Turn off the valve to the pipe, if possible, and give our emergency plumbers a call.
- Sewage backups: Sewage smells or water appearing in the shower when you flush the toilet means you likely have a sewer line clog. You should avoid using fixtures until the issue is resolved.
Call (877) 552-8919 if you experience these or any other plumbing emergencies.
Full-Service Plumbing for Chantilly Homes
We’re committed to providing great customer service and the repairs, installations, and replacements you need to keep your home’s plumbing in optimal condition. This includes:
- Burst pipe repair
- Drain cleaning
- Clogged sink clearing and repair
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Gas line replacement and repair
- Sewage ejector pump replacement and repair
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Tankless water heater repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Pressure-reducing valve installation
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Water supply pipe repair and replacement
- Leak detection and repair
- Boiler repair and replacement
Drain & Sewer Services in the Chantilly Area
Sewage backups and drain clogs aren’t just plumbing issues — they risk health and safety issues, too. At United Air Temp, we take care of all your drain and sewer needs, including:
- Video camera inspections: If there’s a blockage or another problem, your plumber can see inside your pipe.
- Drain cleaning: Often, you can clear your drains yourself. However, it’s best to leave severe blockages to licensed plumbers.
- Hydro jetting: We use specialized equipment to push highly pressurized water through your sewer pipe. This technique breaks up greasy buildup and even tree root infiltration.
- Sewer line repair and replacement: We offer both trenchless and traditional sewer line services depending on the status of your pipes and the issue you’ve encountered.
- Sewage ejector pump repair and replacement: If your pump is short-cycling or has difficulty starting, call us for fast service!
Water Heater Services in Chantilly, VA
United Air Temp offers end-to-end solutions for water heaters, including:
- Water heater installation and replacement
- Water heater repair
- Water heater maintenance
We service gas- and electric-powered tankless and standard water heaters. Tankless water heaters are energy-efficient alternatives that offer greater efficiency in a smaller unit, plus a virtually unlimited supply of hot water.
Make United Air Temp Your Go-To Plumber in Chantilly!
When you have a plumbing problem, leave it to the professionals. At United Air Temp, our team offers free estimates and is available to answer your call 24/7. Our licensed plumbers have the right knowledge and tools to protect your home’s plumbing.
We’ve proudly served our customers since the 1930s and continue to deliver exceptional service every single time.