Drain Cleaning in Orlando, FL
Clogged drains can be frustrating, not to mention disruptive. Let the experts at United Air Temp tackle your toughest blockages to get your drains back in working order. With over 90 years of industry experience, we provide stellar plumbing services to homeowners in Orlando and the surrounding areas.
Trust the professional plumbers at United Air Temp for all your Orlando drain cleaning needs. Contact us to learn more.
Signs of Clogged Drains
Although drain pipes are an essential part of a home’s plumbing system, most people don’t think about them until a clog occurs. If you notice any of the following, you likely have a clogged drain:
- Slow drainage
- Standing water in showers, bathtubs, or sinks
- Odors coming from drains
- Bubbling sounds from drains or toilets
- Backed-up or overflowing toilets
- Water coming from a drain cleanout
Contact the professionals at United Air Temp to rid your pipes of even the toughest blockages.
Clogged Drain Repair
While you can address minor clogs with a plunger, most drain blockages are best left to the professionals like those at United Air Temp. Our technicians are trained to identify the issue and use the appropriate tools to resolve the situation. Sometimes a DIY approach can cause more damage and cost more money.
For clogged drain repair in Orlando, trust United Air Temp. Contact us online to learn more.
Clogged Drain Prevention
Clogs don’t happen overnight; they build up over time. Being selective in what you put down a drain and regular drain cleaning and maintenance can prevent clogs. The following items are the most common causes of drain clogs:
- Grease: Never pour food grease, fats, or oils down the drain, as these substances coat your pipes and build up over time.
- Produce peels or rinds: Garbage disposals are great tools, but they don’t break everything down before it enters the drain. If it’s something you don’t eat — pits, bones, peels — you’re better off throwing it in the trash.
- Hair: Hair mixed with soap and other debris can build up in showers, tubs, and sink drains. An inexpensive hair catcher can help.
- Tree roots: Roots are drawn to moisture and can infiltrate your water or sewer line. Tree roots could be to blame if you hear gurgling sounds from your drains.
- Pipe scale: Mineral deposits in water can build up on pipe walls over time to form pipe scale. Routine drain cleaning can prevent this kind of blockage.
The United Air Temp Difference
Since 1931, we have served our customers with integrity and professionalism. You can expect highly trained technicians, upfront pricing, on-time scheduling, and an unyielding commitment to the community.
Contact the United Air Temp experts for quick and affordable drain cleaning in Orlando.
Should I use liquid drain cleaners?
Most liquid drain cleaners create a chemical reaction that produces gas and heat that dissolve the clog. Unfortunately, these toxic chemicals also wreak havoc on your pipes and do more harm than good. The safest bet for drain blockages is calling United Air Temp.
Can multiple drains get clogged at once?
Your home’s drains are interconnected, feeding to larger pipes and the main sewer line. Depending on the location of the clog, you may experience backups in multiple locations. That’s why it’s crucial to address clogs immediately.
How can I prevent drain clogs?
Always be mindful of what goes down the drain. In the kitchen, this means never pouring grease, oils, or fats down the drain, as well as fruit pits or peels. In the bathroom, that means getting a hair catcher. And, of course, don’t neglect routine pipe maintenance and drain cleaning.